For teams to successfully complete their chaos sheets
One Chaos list per group of 3-4 players.
-Mise en place:
Groups of three to four players are each given a Chaos list as listed below:
1. Shake hands with four different people
2. Run once around the leader
3. Clap your hands five times
4. Yawn once
5. Do a cart wheel—be careful not to hit anyone
6. Jump up and down five times
7. Sing the first two lines of
“You are my sunshine, you are my sunshine,
you make me happy when times are grey.”
8. Leap frog over each other
9. Do a roll
10. Lie on your back and put your feet and arms in the air
11. Shout Hurrah!
Each group is given a different number to start on.
All groups are given the number of times to go through the list.
Upon the leader's signal to begin players begin doing the activities on their list. When they get to the end of the list they go to the top of the list and continue.
-Questions et notes:
Questions for understanding
When there is chaos all around you, how easy is it to concentrate on your task?
How do you best maintain concentration?