To complete 10 (or more) lunges with each leg with a partner.
-Aptitudes motrices fondamentales:
- One Toppletube per pair of players.
-Mise en place:
- Players stand opposite each other, facing each other, with their outside foot remaining stationary.
- One player holds a Toppletube.
- The players with the Toppletube does one lunge and places the Toppletube beside their feet and returns to a standing position.
- The other players then do a lunge and pick up the Toppletube, stands up to a standing position, and repeats the same lunge and places the Topple tube beside their feet and returns to a standing position.
- Then the first players do a lunge and pick up the Toppletube....
- Repeat the action five (or more) times and then switch legs.
-Questions et notes:
Questions for Understanding:
How does it feel to have an accountability partner working with you?
How does having a partner mirroring you in an exercise help or hinder you?