Topple Specific Number
Be the first team to count up your scores to add up to a specific number.
-Aptitudes motrices fondamentales:
- One spot for each team of three players
- One set of 24 Toopletubes--numbered 1-24 on the bottom of the yellow side.
-Mise en place:
- Set up the ToppleTubes with the numbers down on the floor in a grid pattern--each wide enough apart so that players can run between the Toppletubes.
- Place spots a reasonable distance away for each of the teams.
- Teams line up behind their spot.
- On the signal to begin the first players from each team run to pick up a Toppletube.
- When the first players return the second players run...
- Teams try to add up their numbers to add up to a sum of exactly 30, or....
- If a team's sum is higher than 30 they must return a Toppletube and return with another....
- First team to get the exact sum is the winner.
-Questions et notes:
- Questions for Understanding:
- What seems to be the best strategy to win this game?
- How does it feel when you are close to winning, and how does it feel when another team actually wins it?